Hotels and other accommadations located in and around the city of Honolulu.
- Ala Moana Hotel - Over 1000 rooms with access to a pool, a Polynesian revue, and a night club: activities, business services, meetings, and rooms information, plus reservations.
- Aloha Punawai - Family-run apartment hotel with full kitchens: area attractions, room, and contact information, plu past guest comments.
- Ambassador Hotel of Waikiki - Ocenaview rooms and kitchenettes available, with an in-house restaurant: pictures, room rates and descriptions, reservations, and internet deals.
- Aqua Hotels and Resorts - Group of twelve properties situated in the Waikiki area. Compare rates and vacation packages, view photos, descriptions and area information.
- The Breakers - Hotel located near the Ewa side of Waikiki Beach with pool and cafe. Includes pictures, room rates and descriptions and contact information.
- DoubleTree Alana Waikiki Hotel - For business or leisure travel.
- Halekulani Hotel - Luxury beachfront hotel: panoramic pictures of Waikiki, reservations, history, special programs and calendar, area information; guest facilities, entertainment, and room information.
- Hawaii Polo Inn - Boutique hotel with renovated rooms: pictures and contact information.
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki - Overlooking Ala Wai Harbor, with a golf course, nearby park, in-house dining, and event planning. Pictures, rates and descriptions, reservations, and package information.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village - Located on Wakiki beach with tropical gardens and two-tiered oceanside pool.
- Honolulu Airport Hotel - Located near the Honolulu International Airport; offers banquet facilities, lounge, dining and airport shuttle service.
- Ilima Hotel - A small condominium hotel in Waikiki offering business trips and family vacations.
- The Lotus at Diamond Head - 48 room hotel a few minutes away from Waikiki; offers details of accommodation, dining, rates and availability, and contacts.
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel - Located at the Diamond Head end of Waikiki, adjacent to 500-acre Kapiolani Park. Tour the fitness center, plan a wedding, or check room rates.
- Pacific Beach Hotel - Oceanfront Waikiki hotel with an oceanarium restaurant. Dining, catering, ocean viewing, rooms, and specials information, plus reservations.
- Pagoda Hotel - Centrally located hotel with gardens and koi ponds: room rates and descriptions, dining, reservations, and specials.
- Renaissance Ilikai Waikiki Hotel - Business and resort accommodations: dining, reservations, rooms, and services information, plus a free brochure available.
- Royal Gardens at Waikiki - 220 room and suite hotel: room rates and descriptions, pictures, event planning services, and reservations.
- Royal Grove Hotel - Small, family-owned hotel with a pool and 24 hour desk service: room rates and descriptions, map, pictures, and contact information.
- Royal Hawaiian Hotel - Historic hotel known as the 'Pink Palace': room rates and descriptions, pictures, guest facilities and services, wedding planning, reservations, and calendar.
- Sheraton Moana Surfrider Hotel - Welcoming visitors to Waikiki Beach since 1901. Elegant beachfront resort with complete amenities. Convenient meeting and convention facilities on the property.
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani - Across from Waikiki Beach offers complete amenities for your family vacation, romantic honeymoon, or business trip to Hawaii. Convenient meeting and convention facilities on the property.
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort - Reservation and contact details on the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort, formerly known as the Hawaiian Regent Hotel.
- Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel - Across from Waikiki Beach: guest services, event planning, and lessons; room rates, descriptions, and pictures; and reservations.
- Waikiki Parc Hotel - Oceanview with a pool and privileges at nearby Halekulani: room rates and descriptions, pictures, dining, and reservation information.
- Waikiki Sand Villa Hotel - Three blocks from Waikiki Beach, offers accommodations with continental breakfast. Photos, special offers, and information about amenities, including Internet access in all rooms.